Your stay in Huis ter Duin
- The reception procedure is different from what you are used to from us. We welcome you confirm the guidelines, but of course with great hospitality.
- You will find disinfection panels at several places in Huis ter Duin. Feel free to use it.
- Our “Smart Distance” solution for elevator use is up via the indoor elevators, down via the elevators with the best view.
- We prefer to pay by debit card or bank.
- The colleagues welcome and serve you with 1.5 meters of hospitality. We request that you respect this and also apply the 1.5 meter hospitality.
- We are obliged to ask questions about your health by the Dutch government.
- The guidelines of the state government are the starting point of every department.
- We have taken additional measurements for personal protection equipment of various staff functions such as mouthcaps and gloves. Of course it’s possible to have these as a guest as well. Our reception staff is happy to provide them.
- The ladies and gentlemen of the Housekeeping pay special attention to various contact points in public spaces, toilets and hotel rooms.
- There is a minimum of 24 hours between checking out a hotel room and checking in a room again. This way the rooms can be cleaned properly and thoroughly.
- Special requests for the hotel room are only done by appointment.
- The ladies and gentlemen of the Housekeeping work on fixed floors to avoid unnecessary contact.
- The measures are taken into an account „Back of House“. Our colleagues find „disinfection panels“ back of house and 1.5 meters of workplaces have been created.
“Ladies and gentlemen serving ladies and gentlemen”
Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Please wait to be Seated. Our host and hostesses will guide you to your table.
- The maximum number of guests at a table is 4, provided they belong to the same household.
- Our services are based on the 1.5 meter hospitality.
- We recommend that you reserve a table for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- After you leave on one of our occasions, the table and chairs are cleaned.
- Breakfast is served in the Keizerzaal and Pické room.
- During breakfast we serve portioned and closed products.
- The Van Diepeningen Lounge, Brasserie La Terrasse, Breakers Beach House and Restaurant Latour are open for both hotel guests and non-hotel guests. The restaurants are giving substance to the 1,5 meter hospitality in their own way.
Spa & Beauty
- The Health Center and MC Wellness are open to hotel guests. However, we apply strict rules that are composed by the KNZB. We request hotel guests to shower, go to the toilet, and change their outfits in their hotelroom. Of course 1.5 meters hospitality also applies to these occasions.
- Arti Hairstylisten is open again. Find more informationhere.
The Team of Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin looks forward welcoming you again at the beach of Amsterdam. They are trained in all measures and are happy to assist you with any questions. In addition to the above measures, we also ask our collegueas and guests to take the advice of the RVIM and Dutch Government seriously:
- Use the alcoholic disinfectants.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water
- Cough and sneeze inside your elbow
- Use paper handkerchiefs
- Do not shake hands
- Hold 1.5 meters (2 arm lengths) away from others
- Do you have cold symptoms, such as nasal colds, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or increase to 38 degrees Celsius? Stay home and get better.
Stay safe and we see you soon at the beach!